When uploading a batch file you can insert new drivers into the system, update the accounts of existing drivers, or remove drivers from the system altogether. Your batch file needs to be saved in '.xls' format, and the title should not be longer than 40 characters. Batch files are uploaded through your AlertDriving Administrative Suite. To upload a Batch file, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Administrative Suite.
- Click Upload Batch File on your homepage, or click Batch Tools > Upload New Batch.
- Select Insert Drivers (new drivers), Updated Drivers (existing drivers), or Delete Drivers in batch file. Only one option may be uploaded at a time.
- Select the file you wish to upload.
- Indicate whether the drivers are primary or secondary drivers.
- Choose a specific group name you would like the drivers entered into, or select the Use Groups Listed in Batch File to use the information in your batch file.
- If you would like to assign training at the same time put a check in the box to assign online training. If you do not wish to assign training at this time, leave the box blank.
- Click Continue.
* If you are not assigning training, the next page will be a review the information you have entered. Click Send Batch.
- Select the training you wish to assign by putting a checkmark in the box to the left of the title – if no courses are listed click Click Here for all course assignments available.
- Enter the required due date and passmark.
NOTE: Once this information has been entered and the batch has been processed it cannot be changed, ensure the date and passmark are correct.
- Review the information entered and confirm.
- Click Send Batch
Your Batch File has now been submitted to our automated processing system. You will receive a notification within one business day when your batch has been processed. This email will details any errors that may have occurred. Errors will be listed in an Error Log which you can access through Batch Tools > View Processed Batches.