Errors can be caused for one of the following reasons:
- If more than 50% of the lines in a Batch are entered correctly, the system will process only the information that fulfills its requirements. If less than 50% of the lines are entered correctly, the system will not process the Batch file. All drivers who cannot be processed will be listed in an Error Log.
- A space after the Group Name or Email Address.
- Typo in the last name (if using Update Drivers).
- Driver not found (if using Update Drivers).
- Invalid Date of Hire format (should be YYYY-MM-DD).
To view the errors in the batch file, please follow these instructions:
- Log in to your Administrative Suite.
- Click Batch Tools.
- Click View Processed Batches.
If you see a red circled exclamation mark in the column next to a Batch file, there is an Error Log associated with that file. Click on the exclamation mark icon for more information on each individual error. Correct the errors, save the file, and upload the Batch again.