To download a list of drivers that are in the system under your organization, you need to run a Roster File. To run a Roster File, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Administrative Suite.
- Click Generate Roster File in the quick links on the homepage.
- Select the group(s) you wish to view drivers from.
- Choose how you would like to sort the results – this will download to Excel for further sorting options.
- Select primary drivers, secondary drivers, or both.
- If you would also like to view the login details for each driver, check the box in section iv).
- Click Download Roster File.
This will list all drivers currently found in your organization’s database who match your search parameters. Roster Files are helpful for updating the database, and identifying drivers who are not listed, and should be part of the training. Roster Files are automatically downloaded into the same format as a Batch file, so you can simply save the spreadsheet and upload it as a Batch File once your changes have been made.