You are able to add a single driver using the Add Primary Driver function found in the Administrative Suite.
- Log in to your Administrative Suite.
- Click Add Primary Driver.
- The following are mandatory fields within the batch file: group name, employee ID (if applicable), first name, last name, email address, confirm email address, and language.
- If you would like to assign training at the same time put a check in the box for Assign Online Training. If you do not wish to assign training at this time, leave the box blank.
- Click Add Driver.
* If you are not assigning training, the next page will be a summary of information entered
- Select the training you wish to assign by putting a checkmark in the box to the left of the title – if no courses are listed click Click Here for all course assignments available.
- Select the desired course and enter the due date and passmark as required.
NOTE: once this information has been entered and the information has been processed it cannot be changed, please ensure the date and passmark are correct.
- Click Assign Selected Courses.
The next page will be a summary of information entered. If training was assigned an email has now been sent to the driver containing login details and a link to the website where training is accessed.