To reset a driver’s password, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Administrative Suite.
- Click Find a Driver.
- Choose the parameter you would like to search by and enter the information – this is an intuitive search so if you are unsure of how to spell the last name, for example, putting in the first few letters will list all drivers who match the text you’ve entered.
- Click Search.
- Click on the name of the driver whose password you wish to reset.
- This will take you to the driver’s account. Here, you will select Reset Password in the Login portion of the account.
- The next page will ask to confirm who made the request. Once you have made this selection, you are able to opt to send the driver’s password in an email. If an email is not required, please leave this box unchecked.
- Click Reset Password.
- The driver’s temporary password will appear on the next page.
Please be aware, this is a temporary password and the driver will be required to change the password upon login.