There are 5 different reports available to administrators, depending on your training program:
Module Based Program and/or Hazard Perception Evaluation:
- Training Course Statistics is the most commonly used report. This report provides a driver-by-driver breakdown of courses assigned, launch dates, due dates, and completion status. This is useful to administrators since it shows if drivers have completed training, and when.
- Test Score Report assesses how trainees are performing in their training programs. It shows which drivers have attempted a specific course, and if they successfully completed the course.
- Overdue Lesson Report provides a list of non-compliant trainees. It lists the driver’s email address and specific training in which they are overdue. This report is a great tool if a communication is required for non-compliant drivers.
Hazard Perception Evaluation only:
- Risk Level Report is a high level summary of each risk level group and the group's performance in each core competency. The report is helpful in understanding your company’s overall risk breakdown.
- Assessment Results Report is summary of overall company performance for the HPE, with ranked targeted training prescriptions.
- MotorMind Report provides three different reports in one. The first is a high level summary of the overall driver performance. The second is a driver-by-driver breakdown of the MotorMind lessons, including launch dates, dues dates, and completion status. The third similar to the second, only with a breakdown of the subsequent assigned Targeted Training modules.