If you are using Internet Explorer, you will need to have the most updated version of Flash to run the training. To update your Flash Player, please follow these steps:
- Open a new Internet Explorer window.
- In the address bar, enter https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- You will be asked to Run or Save the file. Choose Save and save it to your Desktop.
- Once the download is complete, close Internet Explorer and go to your Desktop. Double-click on the file you just downloaded.
- Select Run and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
If you follow these steps and it fails to download you might not have administrative rights on your computer. You will need to have your IT department install Adobe Flash Player.
To avoid having to manually update your Flash Player we recommend using other web browsers like Google Chrome or Firefox, as they include a built – in version of the Flash Player, and automatically update when new versions become available.