You can edit a driver’s account using the Find a Driver function in the AlertDriving Administrative Suite. To make edits to a driver’s account, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Administrative Suite.
- Click Find a Driver.
- Choose the parameter you would like to search by and enter the information – this is an intuitive search so if you are unsure of how to spell the last name, for example, putting in the first few letters will list all drivers that match the text you’ve entered
- Click Search.
- Click on the name of the driver you wish to edit.
- On the next page you will see Driver Information at the top left. Click the two blue arrows to the right of the driver’s name, then click Driver Administration.
- Make any required changes to the fields listed.
- Click Edit Driver.
If you have selected to assign additional training, the next page will allow you to choose the courses you’d like to assign and enter the passmark and due date before taking you to the summary page. Once the passmark and due date have been entered they cannot be changed, so ensure you have entered the correct information before clicking on Assign Selected Courses.