If a driver is already listed in the database, you are able to edit their account or add training. To assign training to an existing driver, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Administrative Suite.
- Select Find a Driver.
- Choose the parameter you would like to search by and enter the information – this is an intuitive search so if you are unsure of how to spell the last name, for example, putting in the first few letters will list all drivers that match the text you’ve entered.
- Click Search.
- Select the driver you would like to edit.
- Once you are in the driver’s account, select the blue down arrows next to the driver’s name, and click Driver Administration from the drop down menu.
- This will redirect you to a page that will allow you to edit the driver’s information. At the bottom of the page, under the Service heading, select the box Assign Online Training, then the Edit Driver.
- The next page will list the courseware available to this driver. If no courses are listed click Click Here hyperlink to view all course assignments available.
- Select the training you wish to assign by putting a checkmark in the box to the left of the title.
- Select the desired course and enter the due date and passmark as required.
NOTE: once this information has been entered and the information has been processed it cannot be changed, so ensure the date and passmark are correct.
- Click Assign Selected Courses.
The next page will be a summary of information entered. If training was assigned, an email has now been sent to the driver containing login details and a link to the website where training is accessed.