The Course Statistics Report is the most commonly referenced report for administrators. It allows you to view if drivers have completed the training and when.
- Log in to the Administrative Suite.
- From the left hand tool bar, click Training Tools, then click Training Course Statistics.
- You will now see a parameters page that will allow you to set the specifications for your report.
- In the first selection choose individual, or group statistics. Group statistics are the average grade a group received as a whole, meaning you will not see individual drivers listed. It is advisable to leave this field set to individual statistics.
- For selection ii), you have the option to include all groups within the organization, or selected groups only. To select more than one group, hold down the control key and use your mouse to select your groups.
- The training courses available are listed and can be selected to be include in the report.
- Selection iv) gives you the option to view drivers who have complete, incomplete, or overdue training. You can also choose to select all of the above, which is the most common selection.
- Selection v) gives you the option to include Primary Drivers, Secondary Driver, or both.
- The next selection allows you to sort the results in the excel file.
- The final selection consists of date parameters. To ensure you include all of the due dates possible, set the parameters to the widest date range possible. If you’d like to narrow the selection you can, but it is not recommended. If you do so, you will be unable to see future due dates that are outside of the date range selected.
- Click Run Report.
- This will redirect you to a page to Download Result to Excel.
An excel spreadsheet will automatically be downloaded to your computer. This spreadsheet has a separate line item per driver, per course (based on the parameters you’ve set). The section at the top of the spreadsheet is a summary of the search parameters, with a date and time stamp.