This report generates a list of drivers that are overdue in their training, and it is a great tool if a communication needs to be sent to non-compliant drivers. To run an Overdue Lesson Report, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Administrative Suite.
- Click Training Tools in the taskbar on the left-hand side of the screen, then click Overdue Lesson Reporting.
- In the first parameter, identify the lesson you would like to include in the report from the scrollbar, then click Go.
- Select the group of drivers to be included in the report. To select all groups check the box labelled all drivers.
- Choose the lesson(s) to be included in the report.
- To generate a report showing any overdue lessons regardless of how overdue they may be, select 1 to 999 days overdue.
- Select the driver type (primary/secondary) to be included.
- Select how you want your list arranged (last name/group name).
- The due date filter will allow a view of overdue lessons between two specific dates. To generate a report showing all overdue lessons, select the farthest date in the past as possible and the current date.
- Click Run Report.
A list will be generated detailing employee Name, Employee ID, Trainee Group, Due Date, Lesson, and Email. You may click Print Report or Download to Excel to keep a copy of the report.