HP Risk Reports are specific to the Hazard Perception Evaluation and are valuable for viewing statistics that will help to make sense of results for the organization as a whole. This report will specify the percentage of low, medium, and high-risk drivers based on each core competency. To run the HP Risk Level Report, follow these steps:
- Log in to your Administrative Suite.
- Select HP Tools from the taskbar on the left-hand side of the screen, then click Risk Level Reporting.
- This selection will take you to the parameters page, where you select the group of drivers to be included in the report. To select all groups check the box labelled all groups.
- Choose the Hazard Perception Evaluation lesson for which scores will be returned.
- Select the driver type (primary/secondary) to be included in the report.
- Click Run Report.
A report will be generated on the screen. To view this in an Excel document, click Download To Excel.