The HP Results Report provides a high level view of how drivers are performing on the Hazard Perception Evaluation. To run the HP Assessment Results Report, follow these steps:
- Log in to the Administrative Suite.
- Click HP Tools in the taskbar on the left-hand side of the screen, then click Assessment Results Reporting.
- Select the group of drivers to be included in the report. To select all groups check the box labelled all groups.
- Select the Hazard Perception Evaluation lesson for which you would like information returned.
- Select the driver type (primary/secondary) to be included in the report.
- Click Run Report.
The report will appear on your screen, and is not available for download. Should you need a copy of the report for distribution, you can copy and paste the information into a Word document.