Once you are enrolled in the training program, you will receive an email from email@example.com containing your username, a system-generated temporary password, and a link to the login page. Use the details in this email to access your training and follow these steps:
- Click on the link in the email, or type http://www.alertdriving.com/login/ into your browser.
- Enter the system-generated username and password combination provided in the email into the fields on the log in page.
- You will be directed to a page to personalize your password for security purposes. Enter the temporary password in the Current Password field.
- In the New Password field, enter a personal password of your choosing. Your personal password must be a minimum of 8 characters, containing at least one capital letter and one number. Retype this new password in the third field and click Submit.
- You will now be on your Driver Activities Homepage. Click the Courses I’m Required to Take drop down menu to view the training assigned to you.
- Click on the first course in the list to begin your training.