You are able to change your password at any time by logging in to your Driver Activities Homepage and using the Change Password function, located at the top right of the page. Please keep in mind, passwords need to be at least 8 characters long, including both numbers and letters, with both upper and lower case letters to create a stronger password, e.g. Pa55worD. To change your password please use the following steps:
- Log in to your Driver Activities Homepage.
- Select Change Password at the top right corner of the page.
- Enter your existing password in the Current Password field.
- In the New Password field, enter an 8-digit password that includes both letters and numbers, with at least one uppercase letter.
- Retype this new password in the third field and click Submit Information.
Please take note of the new password you have entered as this is the password you will need to use to login again moving forward. For security reasons, you will be prompted to change your password every 90 days.