To access MotorMind, use your username and password to login at www.alertdriving.com/login. If you cannot recall your username and/or password, you can retrieve them by clicking the ‘Forgot Your Password?’ link on the login page. If this is your first time logging in you will be asked to change your password.
Blue arrows at the bottom right corner of the page will allow you to navigate to the next point of interest during training.
- Log into Activities Homepage
- Under ‘Courses I’m Required to Take’ click MotorMind to launch the course
- The next page will display a one-time video, click Play to begin the video
- Once the video has ended, you will navigate to the Home Page of your MotorMind training where the six lessons are displayed. The due dates of each lesson will be listed here, and the first lesson will be available to complete right away
- Click the lesson icon to begin the training
- Here you will see the three steps of the lesson outlined on the screen
- Click Step 1 to start the interactive exercise which is designed to introduce you to a specific driving situation. Once you have completed the exercise you will return to the lesson home page
- You will now move to Step 2, a short video explaining the dangers of a hazardous driving situation and providing solution. Once the video is complete, move on to Step 3
- Step 3 is a Knowledge Assessment designed to ensure you understand the principles of the lesson. When you select an answer, you will be asked to ‘confirm’ your answer. The assessment will then indicate the correct response right away.
- Once you have completed the Knowledge Assessment, a results page will be displayed with your grade percentage displayed on the screen. This page will also indicate if you have been assigned an additional targeted training module. If you are assigned an additional module, it will indicate the name of the module on the screen. You will be able to access this module in three different ways:
- Upon completing Step 3, an email will be sent to you with a link to access the new module
- You can navigate back to the main menu where your additional training modules will be listed in the whitespace below the lessons
- The modules can be found on the Driver’s Activities Homepage under ‘Courses I’m Required to Take’
Please note, each lesson takes about 10 – 15 minutes to complete and your results will determine if an additional Targeted Training modules will be assigned. It is important to ensure you are somewhere you can concentrate as you complete the training.